All of us have those accessories or clothing that we barely use; they may be expensive that you don’t want to frequently use them or you prefer a newer design but can’t get rid of the old one. But what about the designer bags you have? It may be difficult to say good bye to them but if finances have pushed you to sell them or maybe you simply can’t see yourself using them anymore then let them go. http://luxurybuyers.com will lead you to an organization that buys various luxury items for the real amounts that they’re worth.
Luxury items have more value than the price at which the person bought them; this is recognized by Luxury Buyers. We assure you that you won’t be offered a close value when you turn to other designer bag buyers. Also, do you expect these other buyers to help you find a decent buyer without charging extra or asking for sky-high commissions? Online consignment websites are somewhat better than going to actual consignment shops; online consignment will cost you about 10% to 30% in fees which is nothing to the 50-50 split of the consignment shops. But those fees are already relatively high compared to what Luxury Buyers charge for their services.
Selling Luxury Handbags to Luxury Buyers
No need to worry, Luxury Buyers is made up of experts that can determine the whole quality of your designer handbag. Selling them your luxury bag, or any luxury items for that matter, will only take a few steps:
- Fill out an online form on their website and be as descriptive as possible. You can add the history of the bag, where it came from or who gave it to you. If possible, you should add some quality pictures or even pictures of the receipts if you still have them.
- The experts will then consider the item and contact you with an initial estimate; you’ll be contacted through your email or phone, whichever you prefer.
- When you accept the initial estimate, it’s time to send them your item for actual inspection. Luxury Buyers will send you an insured FedEx label. The label is prepaid so you won’t have to pay for anything.
- Once the item has reached them, it will immediately be inspected by the expert. Within 48 hours of submitting your online form, you will be able to receive a final offer.
- If you’re satisfied with the final offer, notify them so that the payment may be transferred through secure means. In case you‘re not satisfied with the offer, you can inform them and they’ll immediately return your item. You can expect your luxury handbag in just 48 hours; Luxury Buyers will send it through an insured FedEx service so no need to worry.
- Take note that you won’t have to pay for any shipment and you can also reject their initial estimate in case you’re not happy with the amount they offered.