You might have noticed few common things around you. Like when you are travelling in the metro you see many people nodding off, a co worker snoozing during boring presentation and people lined up in a coffee shop in the mid evening with heavy eyelids. Your job might also be leaving you sleep deprived. You are not alone as there are many who constantly feel sleepy. There are many who take energy drinks and coffee to keep their eyelids open during important things in the life. This can make the usual things very challenging. You must know why you are feeling so much dizzy all the time and want to know always tired and sleepy.
What cause sleepiness?
There are multiple causes of sleep issues such a s working graveyard, jet lag, rotating shifts that can go against the natural sleep cycle . The majority of the people suffer from skimping on sleep others have bonafide sleep issues. If you are not taking proper sleep, then there are many obstacles that you are going to face in your life.
What’s wrong with poor sleep?
The majority of the people need 7-8 hours of sleep although some needs less sleep according to your body needs. If you are not having enough sleep, then you might be suffering from these issues such as heart disease, hypertension, weight gain, dementia and others. If you are getting enough sleep, but still feeling dizzy during the day, then you might be suffering from any sleep disorder. Sleeping disorder means your fall is being disrupted or having odd behaviors like sleepwalking.
Watch for these symptoms
According to the sleep experts you must visit a doctor at once if you are suffering from sleeping disorders. These are the few symptoms you can look for
- Routinely taking more than 30 minutes to fall asleep
- Having trouble falling sleep and frequent getting up in the night
- During the day you fell like sleeping badly, frequent naps, falling asleep in the inappropriate times during the day.
- Gasping, loud snoring, choking sounds, snorting, breathing for short during sleeping
- Your spouse telling you about your sleeping problems
- Crawling feeling during sleep
- Jerk in legs and arms
Major sleeking disorders
There are major sleeping disorders which can totally take your sleep away , cause huge disturbance in personal life, lack of rest and many other issues. Here are some of the disorders explained.
- Restless legs syndrome
- Sleep apnea
Tips to improve your sleep
Here are few tips that are going to help you in improving your sleep.
- Take healthy diet because nourishment is important for your body if you are suffering from sleeping disorders.
- Do lots of exercise in the morning and walk in the evening. Also indulge in more and more physical activities in the day. If you are going to sit all day, then you will not be able to get proper sleep in the night.
- Keep yourself stress free for that you can have a puppy, meditation, music and activities that you like.